Somerset Live report the next round of public consultation on proposals to redevelop part of Bath City FC’s home ground have begun.
An exhibition held at Twerton Park on Wednesday (October 31) outlined initial designs for the scheme.
According to a pamphlet issued at the event, the following aims are at the heart of the decision-making process for the interested parties:
- To provide a long term, sustainable future for Bath City FC at its historic home
- To improve the facilities and match day experience for fans of Bath City FC
- For the ground to become a hub for Twerton by providing facilities for the wider community
- To increase the appeal of the area, giving reason for people to come into the area who would not currently experience it
- To improved leisure and retail facilities on the high street in Twerton
- To provide ‘much needed’ affordable housing
- To raise the profile of Twerton across Bath and beyond
Read more: www.somersetlive.co.uk