A short course to help coaches understand the core principles of analysis takes place in Leeds on Monday 8th August
Designed by Ulster University and Performa Sports, this short course has been tailored for coaches and managers.
Building on the fundamentals of sports analysis including shaping key performance indicators (KPIs) we demonstrate how analysis can be used as a highly effective teaching aid to improve player learning and performance.
The module covers:
• What is notational analysis.
• The rationale for performance analysis.
• Key factors in player-coach communication techniques.
• How to develop key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Introduction to Performa Sports software & creating coaching playlists.
• £20 credit towards our Level 4 CPPD course in Applied Performance Analysis.
• Course fee is £50.
You will receive a short pre-course questionnaire which will help us prepare for your place along with further course details. Training iPads can also be provided on the day.
Any questions please contact Joe Turley
T. +44 (0)843 5328 982