An Extraordinary General Meeting of Dagenham & Redbridge FC Ltd was held on Monday.

The Members present, or represented by proxy, voted by 75.5% to accept an offer by a Dagenham  Redbridge F.C. New Logoconsortium of local businessmen to purchase a 73.5% stake in the Company. The remaining 26.5% will remain with the Members.




The vote was taken after a full and lengthy debate and the size of the vote in support for the bid was welcomed by both the current Board and members of the consortium.

It is expected that the legal process to implement the vote may take up to two months, but in the meantime the existing Board will work closely with members of the consortium to ensure a smooth transition.

Club chairman Paul Gwinn said: “Following on from the disappointment of our relegation from the Football League at the end of last season, it became obvious that fresh investment was required. The club has undergone a robust process including due diligence, with full consultation with its Members, and the size of the vote in favour bears testament to this.

I now hope that everyone involved with the club can get behind the new ownership and that we can look forward to future success and stability”.

Source: www.footballconference.co.uk


Follow us on Twitter

Contact Us

Editor: Chris Brookes
t: 0191 442 1001
e: cbrookes@balticpublications.co.uk
HYPoint, Saltmeadows Road, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear. NE8 3DA

Get in touch

1 + 7 =

© 2021 Baltic Publications Limited