The three Wrexham players told to self-isolate because of coronavirus concerns are “improving and feeling better”, and no more first-team squad members have showed symptoms of the pandemic.
Saturday’s game against National League leaders Barrow at Holker Street was postponed after one of the Reds’ players was taken ill.
Manager Dean Keates reported earlier this week that two more players showed symptoms and were also told to stay away from The Racecourse.
The whole squad is now following strict training regimes at their home locations until next Wednesday because of the coronavirus outbreak, and the first player taken ill has already joined in the programme.
“We had a couple of symptoms but no-one has been diagnosed with it and there have been no more,” said Keates.
“I am in constant dialogue with the players each day and the three cases that we have had, they are all improving and feeling better.
“The one from last week feels absolutely fine again and he has joined onto the fitness programme to keep himself ticking over.”