Worsbrough Bridge Athletic are looking to recruit a new manager for their Toolstation NCEL Division One side for the 2016/17 season.
They are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following attributes:
· Experience of playing, coaching or managing at Northern Counties East Football League level;
· Develop and coach a team initially without a budget;
· Commitment to provide regular training sessions and attendance to matchday preparation;
· Already have, or be willing to work towards, a Level 2 in coaching;
· Develop links with local feeder teams as part of the club’s mission statement of developing links within their local community.
The new manager will have the backing of a hard-working and progressive football committee.
Interested applicants should apply with a covering letter and football specific curriculum vitae before Monday 9th May, 2016, to email@example.com.